Have you ever run Facebook Ad campaign ? – NO .!!
You are missing out something but not to worry. This is the best time to market your product/service on Facebook as it has 2.27 billion monthly active users world wide and 294 million in India.
According to a survey :
India overtakes USA to become #1 Facebook’s country.
The latest figures that Facebook is reporting to advertisers indicate that India has overtaken the United States to become the platform’s largest country audience. Besides that as of October 2018, Facebook is reporting a total “potential audience” of 294 million active users in India, compared to 240 million in the United States. Active users in India are up 27 percent in the past six months alone (+50 million), compared to growth of 12 percent (+26 million) in the United States over the same period.
Don’t let this wonderful opportunity to market your business on Facebook go away. It’s not as easy as it seems to boost on it, having a business page. You need to follow some strategies and content.
Most importantly it is a part of Digital Marketing.
Here are 10 things you would love to do for your business.
- Brand Awareness : Reach people more likely to pay attention to your ads and increase awareness for your brand.
- Traffic Generation : Send more people to a destination on or off Facebook such as a website, app or Messenger conversation.
- Engagements : Get more people to see and engage with your post or Page. Engagement can include comments, shares, likes, event responses and offer claims.
- App Installs : Send people to the app store where they can download your app.
- Video Views : Promote videos that show behind-the-scenes footage, product launches or customer stories to raise awareness about your brand.
- Lead Generation : Collect lead information from people interested in your business.
- Messages : Get more people to have conversations with your business in Messenger to complete purchases, answer questions or offer support.
- Conversions : Get people to take valuable actions on your website, app or in Messenger, such as adding payment info or making a purchase. Use the Facebook pixel or app events to track and measure conversions.
- Catalog Sales : Create ads that automatically show items from your catalog based on your target audience.
- Store Visits : Promote multiple business locations to people who are nearby.