When it comes to business, marketing is the most important thing to be considered. Because it is the only way to reach out to the audience and make people aware about the product or the service. In this world as we all know the importance of a mobile and how we all enjoy being busy with it. Before one starts business, one should know the types of marketing.
There are only two types of marketing : Traditional Marketing & Digital Marketing
For decades this marketing has been around and still alive. Examples : radio, television, magazine, flyer, newspaper, banners, hoardings, cycle rickshaw.
- Save hard copy : Your advertisers can have hard copies of magazine & flyer and can go back again.
- The local target audience can easily reach : By means of radio, television, newspaper particular local audiences can be targeted.
- Easy to understand : Anyone who does not have internet can easily reach out. People will realize that it is easy to use for some time.
- Very Expensive : Most radio, tv & news paper ads are very expensive.
- ROI is hard to measure : The size of the advertising campaign is very difficult to measure and hence return on investment is next to impossible to calculate.
The very new concept is introduces from last 2 decades. which includes social media, search engine, youtube ad, pop-ups ad, email marketing, content marketing, social networking blogs.
- Explore more reach : Now a days most people are using electronic devices, using that medium you can reach out to the potential customers.
- Cost effective : Cost is very less in compare to traditional marketing.
- Targeted audience : You can make a survey, define your potential audience and target only those customers.
- Multiple Channels : Like facebook, google, instagram, pintrest, twitter, reddit, medium .
- Anywhere in the world : If your business is in foreign country and you want to target the that country sitting at your home country, that is possible.
- Easy analytics : You can measure who saw your campaign and take steps according to that.
- Easy Campaigning : The campaigns are very easy to run.
- Time free : A campaign can start running in few minutes.
- Negative feedback : An unsatisfied client can share a negative review to the targeted audience.
- Field require expertise : You need to use someone who is expert in digital marketing.
So now both the advantages and disadvantages, which method do you select? For this, your business and your target customers need complete and deep knowledge. You need to conduct an account to see how your business affects each time. If you do not like digital access to digital media, you can do the best of traditional marketing. But if you permanently connect your target audience to the Internet, you must be connected to digital.
However, there is a suggestion that technologists cannot completely destroy any time. They recommend rugged hybrids with regular and digital marketing functions.
We believe that the course of digital marketing is definitely a small business. If you have already tried marketing, if you do not see the fast growth you want, give a digital shot of the digital marketing. There are little risk and big reward. This is not a frequent viewing combo in the business world.